Summer Business Camp
SETTING THE FOUNDATION FOR YOUR FUTURE!
July 27 – July 31 2015
This interactive workshop is packed with fun and learning from real life experts in business and economics.
In our 5-day summer workshop you will…
- Interact with real entrepreneurs.
- Experience first hand the fun of building a business.
- Learn how to leverage free market economic principles.
- Unlock your own entrepreneurial creativity.
- Inspire peers to help build your business vision.
Our interactive lessons include:
- Economics 101
- Capital Marketing – Banking, Investment and Corporate Structures
- Government and Business – Regulations and Compliance
- Competition and Minimum Wage
- Business Planning 101
- Finance and Accounting
- Marketing 101
- Human Capital and Human Resources
- Presentation Skills
- Business Law 101
- Property Rights and Intellectual Property
- Getting to College
- The Nature of Capitalism
- Interview Skills
- Bit Coin
Other fun activities include:
- Scavenger Hunt
- Creating a business plan
- Creating advertisements
- Dinner with Executives
- Lunch Trade Game
- Trade Show
The Tuition for this program is $500
Register before March 31, 2015 to receive a $250 discount!!
Hear what the campers had to say about their experience:
“This camp solidified my aspirations to become a business lawyer. I enjoyed the marketing standpoints, the accounting, the business law aspects, property rights ect.”
– Andy C. (2014)
“I can say that the camp has truly made a difference in my life. Anyone should do this camp regardless of the profession they want to major in because there’s so much to take out of it; whether it be collaborating with new people, meeting new friends, or simply just having a fun time. I’m definitely going to be coming back next year just to get the same experience again.”
– Simran K. (2014)
“I’ve learned that you really have to put your mind towards something and set goals for yourself in order to succeed in the future. I really enjoyed meeting new friends, collaborating with the team to create a business plan, and having a dinner with executives, because I got so much feedback and input on my own life”
– Kaitlin B. (2014)