Summer Business Camp
SETTING THE FOUNDATION FOR YOUR FUTURE!
July 27 – July 31 2015
This interactive workshop is packed with fun and learning from real life experts in business and economics.
In our 5-day summer workshop you will…
- Interact with real entrepreneurs.
- Experience first hand the fun of building a business.
- Learn how to leverage free market economic principles.
- Unlock your own entrepreneurial creativity.
- Inspire peers to help build your business vision.
Our interactive lessons include:
- Economics 101
- Capital Marketing – Banking, Investment and Corporate Structures
- Government and Business – Regulations and Compliance
- Competition and Minimum Wage
- Business Planning 101
- Finance and Accounting
- Marketing 101
- Human Capital and Human Resources
- Presentation Skills
- Business Law 101
- Property Rights and Intellectual Property
- Getting to College
- The Nature of Capitalism
- Interview Skills
- Bit Coin
Other fun activities include:
- Scavenger Hunt
- Creating a business plan
- Creating advertisements
- Dinner with Executives
- Lunch Trade Game
- Trade Show
The Tuition for this program is $500
Register before March 31, 2015 to receive a $250 discount!!
Hear what the campers had to say about their experience:
“I enjoyed meeting all the speakers who took time out of their busy schedules to give lectures and presentations. The Foundation for Free Enterprise was very informative and introduced me to the world of business. The staff was friendly, welcoming and helpful. I hope to come again next year for the advanced program since I learned more than I ever had on business and I enjoyed it extremely.”- Danielle B. (2015)
“While at camp I participated in many activities that taught me a lot about business and economics. One of the events included creating our own business plan for our hypothetical business and sharing our ideas. In this process we learned how to go about making a business plan and how to project our company’s annual income.”- Nicholas S. (2015)
“My favorite part of the entire camp was the dinner with executives in the beginning of the week. While enjoying a delightful five course meal I spoke to a multitude of entrepreneurs and business people. I learned about their careers and education while collecting advice regarding my business plan.”
- Ron M. (2015)