Summer Business Camp
SETTING THE FOUNDATION FOR YOUR FUTURE!
Work with a team to create your own Business and compete with other teams for cash prizes!
July 27- July 31 2020
This interactive residential workshop is packed with fun and learning from real life experts in business and economics.
In our 5-day summer workshop you will…
- Interact with real entrepreneurs.
- Experience first hand the fun of building a business.
- Learn how to leverage free market economic principles.
- Unlock your own entrepreneurial creativity.
- Inspire peers to help build your business vision.
- Compete for best business idea and plan, winners receive $50
Our interactive lessons include:
- Economics 101
- Capital Marketing – Banking, Investment and Corporate Structures
- Government and Business – Regulations and Compliance
- Competition and Minimum Wage
- Business Planning 101
- Finance and Accounting
- Marketing 101
- Human Capital and Human Resources
- Presentation Skills
- Business Law 101
- Property Rights and Intellectual Property
- Getting to College
- The Nature of Capitalism
- Interview Skills
Other fun activities include:
- Scavenger Hunt
- Creating a business plan
- Creating advertisements
- Dinner with Executives
- Lunch Trade Game
- Trade Show
- Opportunities to win $10 Amazon gift cards
Hear what the campers had to say about their experience:
“I enjoyed meeting all the speakers who took time out of their busy schedules to give lectures and presentations. The Foundation for Free Enterprise was very informative and introduced me to the world of business. The staff was friendly, welcoming and helpful. I hope to come again next year for the advanced program since I learned more than I ever had on business and I enjoyed it extremely.”– Danielle B.
“While at camp I participated in many activities that taught me a lot about business and economics. One of the events included creating our own business plan for our hypothetical business and sharing our ideas. In this process we learned how to go about making a business plan and how to project our company’s annual income.”– Nicholas S.
“My favorite part of the entire camp was the dinner with executives in the beginning of the week. While enjoying a delightful five course meal I spoke to a multitude of entrepreneurs and business people. I learned about their careers and education while collecting advice regarding my business plan.”
– Ron M.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Bogota Savings Bank
Estro Digital Communications
Hackensack Merdian Health
Joseph M. Sanzari Companies
J. Fletch Creamer & Son
NAI James. E. Hanson
Sills Cummis & Gross
Tobin & Collins
Because of the generous support from our sponsors, the FFFE Summer Business Camp, valued at $1500, can be offered to students from all demographics for the amazing low price of $50. __________________________________________
For more information contact